This bed, with its modern sweeping lines, and soft fabric, allows the occupant to feel encompassed and embraced by the gently curved headboard and footboard. The mood of this bed can be dramatically altered by the use of different woods and fabrics. It requires a lot of skill and accuracy to make sure that the “mitered” joints on the top of each corner come together perfectly whilst at the same time being on a curve. All the parts of this bed have been smoothed and worked into shape using a hand plane.
- Curved headboard and foot board wraps around mattress
- Curved miter joinery
- Contemporary feel
- Fully upholstered front and back of headboard and foot board and single welt detail
- Queen size requires 4 yards of 54" wide fabric for railroad application or 6 1/2" yards for patterns and seams (*may require more depending on pattern repeat)
- King size requires 5 yards of 54" wide fabric for railroad application or 6 1/2" yards for patterns and seams (*may require more depending on pattern repeat)
- All Queen and King-size beds are built with three wooden cross rails to accommodate a split box spring
- Queen and King-size beds are available with a slat system for an additional $750
Custom options available, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
This item is in-stock, click here
Visit the Bed Specifications
page for more information on sizes and options.