- Arched top with hand-carved leaf molding and rosettes
- With solid wooden side and foot rails. (Footboard additional charge.)
- Headboard made with foam and Dacron®
- Queen and King require 4 yards of 54" wide fabric with patterns and seams
- Queen requires 2 1/2 yards for railroad pattern, King requires 3 yards
- All Queen and King-size beds are built with three wooden cross rails to accommodate a split box spring
- Queen and King-size beds are available with a slat system for an additional $750
- Designed by Charles Shackleton for Eleanor Shepard of Shepard Interior Selections. See image (right) of the bed displayed in the 2011 New England Showhouse.
Custom options available, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Bed Specifications
page for more information on sizes and options.